Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Spring! (Nails)


HAPPY SPRING!
I've said in my St. Patty's Day nail blog post that I used to have acrylic nails for YEARS but lately I've just been painting my own nails! I'm loving that I can change up the nail polish as often as I want to and trying different colors!

On my nails I have Wet n Wild Megablast Nail Color in 209B Candy-licious/Rose bonbon  which is the pink on all of my nails except my ring finger. This nail polish is one of my favorites in my collection! You can get away with applying one coat on your nails but I applied two because I like my colors to really stand out. Wet n Wild nail polish has a very smooth application!

On my ring finger I have a very pastel green color which is AVON Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in N903 Jade. When I saw this color in the Avon catalog I thought it was going to be a deeper color, but when I received the bottle, it was a VERY pastel color and I suddenly thought it was going to be extremely thin... to my surprise, it wasn't and it is a very pigmented color! This polish does require two coats but that was fine with me since I do two anyway! Avon nail polish's, I found out, dry very quickly which is always nice if you need something on your nails when you're in a hurry!

I decided to use these two colors to welcome Spring because I've noticed on the runway and in magazines and on Youtube that pastel and neon colors are VERY "in" this Spring; these were the colors I had in my nail polish collection!

I hope you enjoy! If you would like to purchase these colors I will have the links below!

-Lindsey

*REVIEW* I applied this nail polish on March 18 and today it is March 21 and the colors are JUST NOW starting to chip! It lasted me a complete 3 days! Usually my nail polish starts chipping after the first day of wearing it! I am VERY happy with these products & recommend these for everyone if you're looking for a Spring pink & green color!


You can purchase Wet n Wild Megablast Nail Color in 209B Candy-licious/Rose bonbon HERE 
You can purchase AVON Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in N903 Jade HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment