Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My St. Patty's Day Nails!



Not many people know but I LOVE doing my nails! I'm not 100% good at it but I do enjoy doing them! I usually ALWAYS have acrylics on but because we just moved, our budget has been kinda tight so I've been doing my nails myself. Since St. Patty's Day is right around the corner, I figured I would share this themed nail polish with all of you! To be honest, I have NEVER painted my nails all one color & then left my ring finger another color... I have ALWAYS painted them the same color! But, I decided to change it up a bit!


The green on all of my nails is from the nail polish brand China Glaze in the color "Emerald Sparkle." I have always been a fan of China Glaze, their brush, the pigmentation, the smoothness, and of course, their bottle looks like O.P.I.'s bottles! ;) The green does have sparkles in the polish. It isn't VERY noticeable, but it does add sparkle to your nails. If you don't like sparkles in nail polish, then I definitely wouldn't recommend you use this color!


The gold on my ring fingers is from Nicole by O.P.I. in the color "Disco Dolls" from the line Kardashian Kolors collection. I absolutely LOVE the colors in the Kardashian Kolors collection but I do have my dislikes about the actual nail polish -- in which I will do another blog separately for that collection. The polish has VERY large glitter chunks in it and it also includes the fine sparkles. As I said about the green, if you don't like sparkles in your nail polish, then I wouldn't recommend this color is for you! But, it does add awesome detail to just your ring fingers!!


All in all, I think the green and the gold go perfectly together and it relates to St. Patrick's Day coming up! I am not Irish myself but I think it's fun to dress up for holidays, even if they don't pertain to me 100%!

I hope you enjoy!!

-Lindsey


If you would like to purchase "Disco Dolls" from the Kardashian Kollection: Click Here

If you would like to purchase "Emerald Sparkle" from China Glaze: Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment