*Avocado Chicken Parmesan*
Prep Time: 10min.
Cook Time: 15min.
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Dried Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Salad Greens (to serve)
- Place chicken breast in a clear plastic bag, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, using a rolling pin or meat mallet pound until approx. 0.5cm thick.
- Place flour and breadcrumbs on two separate places and lightly whisk milk and eggs together in a shallow bowl.
- Coat 1 piece of chicken breast in flour (shake off excess), dip in egg mixture then coat in breadcrumbs using your fingertips pressing to secure.
- Place on prepared baking tray (with foil or baking paper), repeat the same process with the remaining chicken breast(s) with flour, egg, & etc.
- Lightly spray or brush the prepared chicken with oil, bake for 16 minutes (turn after 8 minutes to have evenly colors on breadcrumbs) in preheated 400 degree oven.
- Remove from oven and spread each chicken breast with 1 heaped tablespoon of pasta sauce.
- Arrange avocado slices over sauce and sprinkle with a decent amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Put prepared chicken back into oven and bake another 5-7 minutes or until golden and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on top of a garden salad (I use Spinach and fresh greens) or use it as a min topping on cooked pasta.
PINTEREST INSPIRED: CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL RECIPE.
FIND ME ON PINTEREST HERE