*Eggplant Mumble Pasta*
Serving Size: 3
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutesINGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 box of spaghetti
- 1 can of corn
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 1 tbsp parsley (or basil)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Boil water in a medium pot on high. Break spaghetti in half and cook in boiling water until soft.
- In a large saucepan, poor olive oil in and let simmer.
- Once oil begins to simmer, add in eggplant, onion, corn, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Stir periodically until onions are soft.
- Add salt, pepper, and parsley (or basil) into eggplant mixture. Cook 6-8 more minutes.
- Drain spaghetti and add eggplant mixture into spaghetti pot.
- Serve alone or with garlic bread.