Slow Cooker Recipe:
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: Approx. 6 hours
-1lb of carrots (chopped)
-3 small tomatoes (or) 2 large tomatoes
-2 yellow onions
-1 tbs Pepper
-4 tbs Italian Seasoning
-2 tbs Parsley
-1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
LET'S GET STARTED!
- Put your slow cooker on high and let sit for 10 minutes
- Prep your roast. Pat dry. Rub salt, pepper, 1tbs parsley, and 2tbs Italian Seasoning all over.
- Pour Extra Virgin Olive Oil into bottom of slow cooker.
- Place roast inside of slow cooker and cover with lid.
- While your slow cooker is warming up with the roast inside, chop up your carrots, onions, and tomatoes. Throw together in a large bowl.
- Mix 1tbs parsley and 2tbs Italian seasoning into large bowl with vegetables. Toss together until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Pour vegetables into slow cooker with roast. Leaving top of roast exposed. Let cook on high for 4 hours then on low/medium for 1.5-2 more hours.
*WARNING* Your house will start smelling like yummy goodness after the first 2 hours of cooking!! Risk the temptation at your own pace! ;)
Add additional salt and pepper as needed.
(I served mine over buttery rice)