3. 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup (OR) Diced Mushrooms & 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
4. Salt & Pepper
5. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6. Boneless skinless chicken breast (2)
7. 1 Cup of Flour
1. Pre-heat your crockpot/slow-cooker on high. Pour 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil into slow cooker to let simmer.
2. Slice each chicken breast into 3-4 strips (for a total of 6-8 pieces)
3. (OPTIONAL) If your chicken is FROZEN, place 6-8 pieces of bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat. Make sure your bacon is NOT crisp & is able to bend. Drain on a plate or paper-towel. Proceed to step 5.
4. If your chicken is NOT FROZEN, proceed with step 5.
5. Once bacon is cooled (if cooked) wrap one slice around each piece of chicken. Place bacon-wrapped chicken in crockpot.
6. In a medium bowl, combine Cream of Mushroom Soup (or Mushrooms & Alfredo sauce), sour cream, and flour and mix with whisk to blend. Pour over chicken in crockpot.
7. Cover crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours.
8. After the 2 hours, make sure your contents are bubbling. If they are, turn crockpot on medium.
9. After the 3rd hour, check your chicken breast to see if it's cooked. If not, continue to cook chicken for another hour on medium.
10. Once chicken is cooked, serve immediately, or let simmer on the "warm" setting.