Sunday, May 6, 2012

LMPav Photography: Steilacoom, Washington

 STEILACOOM, WASHINGTON



On April 7, 2012 I took a trip down to Steilacoom, Washington. My husband and I originally wanted to go to Fort Steilacoom Park, which we did, but on our way home, we got lost and found Pioneer Orchard Park. Yes, how ironic is it that we got lost but come to discover such a beautiful place?!


Well, this park was so beautiful that I had to capture every moment! These photos were taken with my Samsung NX100 camera around 2pm. We made a trip after this around 7-7:30pm, when the sun was setting, and that day I regretfully forgot my camera at home... DARN! Living on the West coast I am privileged to be able to watch the sun set longer than 10 minutes and, with this view, it is breathtaking!


With having recently moved to Washington and still trying to adapt to the area, Pioneer Orchard Park has changed most of my feelings about the Evergreen State. Yes, I still will always go back to my home (Florida), but I will give Washington the benefit of the doubt and agree that it is a perfect vacation spot!


The mountains, the blooming flowers, the snow, the villages, the close-knit community, and the warming long sunsets makeup for those long, dreary, wet, rainy days.


I hope you enjoy looking at these photos as much as I enjoyed photographing them!



















-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment